Baked SalmonFrom dooley 4 years ago
- 1 big salmon fillet shopping list
- 1 tsp. dried oregano shopping list
- 1 tsp. italian seasoning shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic, minced shopping list
- pepper to taste shopping list
- 1 tomato, thinly sliced shopping list
- 1/2 onion thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 tbsp. chopped parsley shopping list
- 1/4 c. dry bread crumbs shopping list
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 450
- Spray shallow baking pan with non-stick coating( I lined the pan with foil for easy clean up)
- Place fish in baking pan, mix the oregano,Italian seasoning, garlic and pepper together and sprinkle over salmon.
- Layer with tomato, onion and parsley.
- Mix bread crumbs with oil and sprinkle on top of fish.
- Bake at 450 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes or just until fish flakes easily and bread crumbs brown alittle.
The Cookdooley Krum, TX
The Rating4 people
Looks beautiful and sounds scrumptious! Plus it's healthy! Couldn't get any better!juels in Clayton loved it
Wonderful looking dish :)donman in Hammond loved it
Thanks for this. Hurry up salmon. Now my taste buds are screaming salmon.elgourmand in Apia loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!