Lahori Fried FishFrom ambus 7 years ago
- 1 kg fish (clean,wash and cut into medium sized fillets/chunks) shopping list
- bread crumbs,for coating shopping list
- oil for frying shopping list
- Batter: shopping list
- 1/2 cup gramflour(Besan) shopping list
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste shopping list
- 1 tsp red Chilli powder shopping list
- 1 tsp crushed red chillies shopping list
- 1 tbsp crushed whole coriander shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cumin seeds shopping list
- 1/2 tsp carom seeds(Ajwain) shopping list
- 2 tbsp white vinegar shopping list
- salt to taste shopping list
- orange food colour,few drops shopping list
- water,as required shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients for the batter and enough water to make a thick paste.
- Apply this well on the fish.Marinate for couple of hours so that some marinade is absorbed by the fish.
- Now lightly coat with bread crumbs and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Deep fry the fish,in batches,in hot oil until golden brown.
- Drain and sprinkle some lemon juice on top of the fish with Chaat Masala.
- Serve hot with salad and lemon wedges.
The Cookambus Lahore, PK
The Rating6 people
Sounds delish!! FIVE :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
great recipe family will love it thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
WOW. This is definately one I'll be trying. Thanks & 5 forksbrianna in loved it
Anything Goes288 members
FROM SCRATCH148 members
From Middle Eastern Lands254 members
A Friend From Pakistan80 members
Lahori Clan15 members
Asian Foods237 members
Tried And True Recipes40 members
Checkin Central284 members
Delicious Foods39 members
Pakistani Recipes Collection32 members