Chicken Thighs With Olives And Tomato SauceFrom pleclare 6 years ago
- 12 chicken thighs(about 4lbs.),skinned shopping list
- 1tsp kosher salt,divided shopping list
- 1/4tsp pepper,divided shopping list
- 1tsp oliveoil shopping list
- 11/2Tbs minced garlic shopping list
- 1/4c dry white wine shopping list
- 3Tbs tomato paste shopping list
- 2-3 tsp. crushed red pepper shopping list
- 1(28oz) can diced tomatoes,drained shopping list
- 1/4c sliced pitted kalamata olives shopping list
- 2Tbs fresh, chopped flat-leaf parsley shopping list
How to make it
- Sprinkle chicken with 1/2tsp salt and 1/8tsp pepper. Heat oil in a large skillet over med-high heat. Place chicken in elkectric slow cooker.. Add garlic to pan,and saute 30 seconds,stirring constantly. Add wine,scraping pan to loosen browned bits;cook 30 seconds.
- Place wine mixture in cooker. Add tomato paste,crushed red pepper,and tomatoes to cooker. Cover and cook on high for 4 hours. Stir in remaining 1/2 tsp. salt,remaining 1/8 tsp pepper,olives and parsley.