Easy Reuben Sandwich SlicesFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 2 cans (8oz.ea) Pillsbury Crescent Recipe Creations refrigerated flakey dough sheet shopping list
- 2Tbs thousand island dressing shopping list
- 4oz. thin sliced deli corned beef shopping list
- 4 slices (1oz. ea.) swiss cheese shopping list
- 1c sauerkraut with caraway seeds,well drained(from 14oz can) shopping list
- 1Tbs horseradish mustard shopping list
- 1 egg,beaten shopping list
- 2tsp sesame seed shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375. Unroll 1 can od dough onto large ungreased cookie sheet. Spread Thousand Island dressing on dough to within 1/2" of edges. Top with corned beef,swiss cheese and sauerkraut.
- Unroll remaining can of dough on work surface. Spread mustard to within 1/2" of edges. Place mustard side down on sauerkraut. Press edges with fork to seal. Brush with egg. Sprinkle with sesame seed.
- Bake 20 to 25 mins. or till deep golden brown. Cut into slices and serve.