Southern Peach CobblerFrom lacrenshaw 4 years ago
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter shopping list
- 1 cup plus 3 tablespoons granulated sugar shopping list
- 1 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon baking powder shopping list
- 3/4 cup milk shopping list
- 2 to 3 cups sliced peaches (piday prefers 3 cups) shopping list
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt butter and place in an 8x8" baking dish.
- Mix together the 3 tablespoons sugar and cinnamon.
- Combine granulated sugar, flour, cinnamon-sugar mixture, baking powder and milk in a medium bowl.
- Pour this on top of butter and do not stir, just leave it be.
- Place peaches evenly on top of batter.
- Sprinkle with brown sugar and pecans.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until top turns golden brown.
- Serve warm or at room temperature.
- Top with ice cream or whipped cream.
People Who Like This Dish 15
The Cooklacrenshaw Horsham, PA
The Rating9 people
I LOVE IT! I HAVE EVERYTHING BUT THE PEACHES!
CAN'T WAIT TO TRY IT OUT!
CAROL LEEleebear in Brookpark loved it
Looks and sounds yummie, High 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Todays the day Peach cobble it is will enjoy this cobbler. Thanks love it quick and easy. thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it