Grilled Apricot Pineapple Pork RibsFrom grizzlybear 5 years ago
- 4 pounds pork back ribs (about 2 to 3 slabs) shopping list
- marinade shopping list
- 1 cup soy sauce shopping list
- 1 cup apricot-pineapple preserves shopping list
- 1 cup pineapple juice shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1/2 cup puréed cooked dried apricots shopping list
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter shopping list
- 3/4 cup soy sauce shopping list
How to make it
- Prepare marinade by mixing all ingredients together.
- Place ribs in a large plastic bag; pour marinade over ribs, seal bag and refrigerate for 6 to 24 hours.
- Prepare medium fire in a covered kettle-style grill; bank fire.
- Cook ribs over indirect heat for about 2 hours, until meat is very tender.
- During last 20 minutes of cooking, baste ribs on both sides with glaze.
- To make glaze stir together all glaze ingredients in a small bowl.
The Cookgrizzlybear CA
The Rating3 people
Peanut butter? Why you little devil you, grizz. This seems to be a perfect dish. Will you make it for me soon? You, of course, have my ^5.
PS How you feeling? Getting used to it yet? I'm praying BIG time, grizz!lacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Lovely. Hi 5 from the pork queen.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
I'm just loving this recipe!!!!!annieamie in Los Angeles loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!