HummusFrom qwikdraw9 4 years ago
How to make it
- Place all ingredients in a food processor and blend until smooth.
- If consistency is too thick for your liking, gradually add reserved garbanzo bean juice until the mixture is thin enough.
- Transfer to a serving dish. *** Optional: garnish with 1 tablespoon of olive oil, a pinch of paprika, and 1 teaspoon fresh chopped parsley.
- Serve with warm pita, veggies of your choice (I prefer bell peppers, cucumbers, grape tomatoes, and radishes) and feta cheese.
The Cookqwikdraw9 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
Now I know how you're doing it - I think Mich adds more garlic?? I have to stop buying mine and make yours instead...I'm just being lazy (I'd rather be baking cookies!) ~ love ya...krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
I have never made before, but this seems simple enough for Sally and me to give it a whirle....:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!