TacozagnaFrom qwikdraw9 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs ground turkey shopping list
- 1 zucchini shopping list
- 2 carrots, peeled shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coriander shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 cups cheese of your choice (I prefer mexican blend) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a large, high sided skillet over medium high heat with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add meat and brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- While meat browns, grate zucchini and carrots. Add vegetables to the meat and grate in onion and garlic.
- Season meat with seasonings, add 1/2 cup water and cook 7-8 minutes more to soften vegetables.
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Layer three overlapping flour tortillas and top with 1/3 meat and 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers twice and bake 10-12 minutes to brown cheese.
- Let casserole sit for 5 minutes before cutting (or it all oozes out!)
- Serve on it's own or garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomoatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and/or mexican cheese.
The Cookqwikdraw9 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
So this is what Jeanette made? It sounds yummy - I would top it with everything! Maybe we should make this next time you're out here?krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
This sounds awesome. We love mexican food. Thanks for the post:)sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
We love Mexican, this sounds absolutely delish...:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!