TacozagnaFrom qwikdraw9 6 years ago
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil shopping list
- 2 1/2 lbs ground turkey shopping list
- 1 zucchini shopping list
- 2 carrots, peeled shopping list
- 1 onion, peeled shopping list
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled shopping list
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tablespoon coriander shopping list
- 1 packet taco seasoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- 6 large flour tortillas shopping list
- 3 cups cheese of your choice (I prefer mexican blend) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Heat a large, high sided skillet over medium high heat with 2 tablespoons olive oil.
- Add meat and brown, approximately 5 minutes.
- While meat browns, grate zucchini and carrots. Add vegetables to the meat and grate in onion and garlic.
- Season meat with seasonings, add 1/2 cup water and cook 7-8 minutes more to soften vegetables.
- Grease a 9x13 pan. Layer three overlapping flour tortillas and top with 1/3 meat and 1/3 cheese. Repeat layers twice and bake 10-12 minutes to brown cheese.
- Let casserole sit for 5 minutes before cutting (or it all oozes out!)
- Serve on it's own or garnish with shredded lettuce, chopped tomoatoes, sour cream, guacamole, and/or mexican cheese.
The Cookqwikdraw9 Chicago, IL
The Rating4 people
We love Mexican, this sounds absolutely delish...:)gagagrits in Irmo loved it
This sounds awesome. We love mexican food. Thanks for the post:)sunflower48386 in White Lake loved it
So this is what Jeanette made? It sounds yummy - I would top it with everything! Maybe we should make this next time you're out here?krumkake in Chicago Suburbs loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!