Healthy Applesauce Carrot CakeFrom myrna 7 years ago
- 1 c. all purpose flour shopping list
- 1 c. whole wheat flour (or 2 c. whole wheat) shopping list
- 1/2 tsp. baking soda shopping list
- 1 tsp. baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 tbsp. grated orange rind shopping list
- 1 c. sugar shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- 2 tbsp. oil shopping list
- 1 c. thick sweetened applesauce shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tsp vanilla shopping list
- 1 lg. grated carrot shopping list
How to make it
- Mix sugar with dry ingredients.
- Mix liquid ingredients, including applesauce. Combine. Fold in grated carrot.
- Bake in 9"x9" or 7"x11" pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray at 350 degrees for 25 to 30 minutes.
- Cut in squares. Serve warm with fat free vanilla ice cream or ice with your favorite frosting (cream cheese for me!).
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookmyrna Leuven, BE
The Rating4 people
Where has THIS been all my life, myrna? My thanks and my five.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
sounds so moist and delicous love carrot cake great post thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Mmmm...yummy and good for you. What more could you ask for? LOL Thanks!gardener61 in Woolwich loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!