Garlic GritsFrom maureenlaw 6 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- grease a 2 quart casserole dish
- Bring water to a boil in a large saucepan with garlic and salt
- Stir in grits, reduce heat to low, and cook until thick, about 5 minutes, stirring frequently
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese and butter until melted
- In a small bowl, whisk together egg and milk, then stir into grits
- Pour grits mixture into greased casserole dish and bake in preheated oven for 20-25 minutes, until firm
The Cookmaureenlaw ST LOUIS, US
The Rating2 people
So you've discovered grits lol. Am very happy for you, as grits have to be one of my favorite comfort foods. Love garlic too. Can not believe that I didn't think of this.
Thank you for the share & High forks to you for this.
Jo & Leejolielives in The Catskill Plateau loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!