Stuffed Aspargus Roll UpsFrom buncobimbo 8 years ago
- 10 Spears of aspargus, end trimmed shopping list
- 1/2 of an 8 oz block of cream cheese , slightly softened shopping list
- 1 t. garlic powder shopping list
- 1 T. italian seasoning shopping list
- 10 slices white bread, crust cut off shopping list
- 3 T. butter or Margaring, melted shopping list
- 5-8 t. parmesan cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Blanch the aspargus.
- While the aspargus is cooking, mix cream cheese, garlic powder and italian seasoning.
- Gently flatten each piece of bread with fingers or rolling pin.
- Spread about 1 T. cream cheese mixture onto each piece of bread.
- Lay 1 spear of asparagus diagonally accross each slice of bread on top of cream cheese mixture. Roll the bread around the aspargus starting at one corner and rolling to the opposite corner.
- Brush butter or margarine on top of each bread/asparagus roll. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until lightly brown on top.
- Serve hot
People Who Like This Dish 5
- srw77 Winnipeg, CA
- refugeesrecipelisting Global, CA
- bluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
- mark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
- nazzb Ponte De Lima (Viana Do Castelo), PT
- quaziefly ALL POINTS
- apparock Apohaqui, CA
- clbacon Birmingham, AL
- crazeecndn Edmonton, CA
- buncobimbo Toledo, OH
- Show up here?Review or Bookmark it! ✔
The Cookbuncobimbo Toledo, OH
The Rating5 people
Looks like a heart attack waiting to happen. What a way to go!
mark555 in Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World loved it
Sounds great! I have never heard of this one so I'm eager to try this.bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!