Black Cod in Miso GlazeFrom kidaria 5 years ago
How to make it
- Mix the marinate ingredients thoroughly in a plastic ziplock bag for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Preheat an indoor grill at the same time.
- Lightly wipe off any excess miso marinate clinging to the fish fillets but don’t rinse it off. Save marinade for later.
- Place the fish on the grill and lightly grill on both sides until the surface turns brown.
- Transfer the fish fillets to an oven proof dish and bake for 10-15 minutes.
- Slowly heat marinade in sauce pan and glaze fish before serving.