Crab CasseroleFrom mark555 8 years ago
How to make it
- Add cheese to hot white sauce.
- Stir until melted and remove from heat.
- Add to beaten egg yolks gradually.
- Add crabmeat
- Turn into casserole, mix butter and bread crumbs together.
- Garnish with crabmeat, claws and crumbs
- Bake at 350 for approximately 30 minutes
The Cookmark555 Center Of The World Ma' Center Of The World, KS
The Rating6 people
Speaking of good stuff, this sound fantastic! 5!dooley in Crossroads loved it
I am giving you a 5 on the description of the recipe alone. I can tell that you, too, were there. I only know because I slightly remember all of that myself. And I tried for years to forget it. LOLquaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
Mmmmm....this sounds so cheesy and goood! Love it, love it, love it! Thanks for the post!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!