Peppered Haddock with Garlic Whipped Potatoes and Parsley SauceFrom chefelaine 5 years ago
How to make it
- Prepare the sauce:
- Combine 10 oz oil, lemon juice, chopped parsley, and salt in a blender.
- Process until the parsley is puréed.
- Coat the fish fillets evenly with a light sprinkling of crushed peppercorns.
- Season with salt.
- Heat 2 oz olive oil in as many sauté pans as necessary to hold the fish in a single layer.
- Place the fish in the pans, presentation side down, and sauté over moderate heat until lightly browned and about half cooked.
- Turn over and finish the cooking.
- Place a 3-oz portion of potatoes in the center of each plate.
- Top with the fish fillet.
- Drizzle about 1 oz sauce in a circle around the fish.
- Other firm-fleshed white fish, such as cod, sea bass, striped bass, red snapper, or grouper, may be substituted.
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
another great post family recipe thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Beautiful Recipe My Friend
High 55555'schef_irish in Gainesville loved it
Five forks!kitchenwhizzer in Bradford loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!