Montreal Dry Garlic SpareribsFrom louiselapierre 5 years ago
How to make it
- Bring a large pot of water to boil.
- Cut the spareribs apart.
- Add them to the boiling water, cover them and simmer for about 30 minutes.
- While the spareribs are simmering, mix together the sauce ingredients.
- When the spareribs are cooked, drain them, clean the pot and add the sauce to the pot.
- Bring it to a boil and add the spareribs.
- Simmer for about 45 minutes until the sauce thickens.
- *The recipe is very adaptable. You can use more spareribs and adjust the other ingredients accordingly.
The Cooklouiselapierre Laval, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!