White Pan BreadFrom chefelaine 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mixing the dough:
- 10 minutes at 2nd speed.
- mix by hand, although there will be a lot of mixture to work through!
- 1 hour at 80°F or until doubled in bulk
- Pan loaves in whatever shape you prefer.
- This dough will also make rolls.
- 400°F until golden brown and loaves sound hollow when tapped.
- Whole Wheat Bread
- Prepare basic White Pan Bread using
- Bread flour 1 lb ---- 40%
- Whole wheat flour 1 lb 8 oz ------ 60%
People Who Like This Dish 9
The Cookchefelaine Muskoka, CANA
The Rating7 people
nothin better than homemade bread thanks high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Chef Elaine! To me, nothing is more delightful than the aroma of bread baking. Another terrific recipe, to be sure.
Chef Pchefperiwinkle in Scarboro loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!