Pork Tenderloin And Goat Cheese CrostiniFrom keeperrox 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat broiler and position top rack on second highest height.
- Evenly arrange slices of bread on a cookie sheet.
- Drizzle olive oil on each slice.
- Place bread under broiler, and keep watch for them to turn golden brown, 3-4 minutes.
- Remove, flip peices, drizzle with olive oil again, and place back under broiler for about 2 minutes. Watch carefully so they don't burn.
- Remove, and rub each piece of bread with the cut side of the garlic. Allow bread to cool for about 10 minutes.
- Spread goat cheese on each slice of bread and top with pork tenderloin. Serve immediately.