Grilled Beef Ribs Napa StyleFrom merlin 7 years ago
- 2 ½ lbs/ lean beef ribs shopping list
- 8 T. tempura sauce shopping list
- 5 T. chopped green onions shopping list
- 4 t. crushed garlic shopping list
- 3 T. sesame oil (or use 1 T. chili sesame oil and 2 T. sesame oil for spiciness) shopping list
- 3 T. sesame seeds shopping list
- 4 T. cream sherry shopping list
- 4 T. good quality Napa Cabernet shopping list
- sugar or sweetener to taste shopping list
- ¼ t. black pepper shopping list
- hot sauce to taste shopping list
- 2 handfuls of hickory chips shopping list
- The rest of the bottle of Cabernet shopping list
How to make it
- 1) Select 2 ½ lbs lean beef ribs. Score them deeply several times.
- 2) Marinate in a sealable plastic bag with the air removed for 12-16 hours.
- 3) Soak 2 handfuls of hickory chips for at least 1 hour.
- 4) Remove meat from marinade and bring marinade to a rolling boil in a small sauce pan.
- 5) Prepare charcoal grill for medium direct heat.
- 6) Put smoking chips on the grill and then put on grate. Allow to smoke.
- 7) Grill beef to desired doneness basting with boiled marinade.
- 8) Drink the rest of the Cabernet
The Cookmerlin San Francisco, CA
The Rating4 people
Sounds mouthwatering! Bookmarking this oneliezel in Bloemfontein loved it
hahaha love your description !!!!
ok bring it here ill fix it lol
good one yummmmm
minitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
The marinade here sounds delicious! Thanks for a great post!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!