Sour Cream And Chive BiscuitsFrom whodunitrdr 5 years ago
How to make it
- Combine dry ingredients in a bowl.
- Cut in shortening until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- With a fork, stir in sour cream, milk and chives until the mixture forms a ball.
- On a floured surface, knead 5 to 6 times.
- Roll to 3/4-inch thickness; cut with a 2-inch biscuit cutter.
- Place on ungreased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown.
- Makes 12 to 15 biscuits.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cookwhodunitrdr Bellingham, WA
The Rating5 people
Oh I'm making these, My chives are taking over already!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
These are delicious! What a great recipe!!!pkllady in Pensacola loved it