Easy Chicken Parmesan SandwichesFrom mrswilliams 8 years ago
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (about 1 lb. total) shopping list
- 1 large jar marinara sauce shopping list
- 4 slices provalone cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese shopping list
- 4 sandwich rolls shopping list
- 4 tablespoons parmesan cheese shopping list
- butter shopping list
- garlic salt shopping list
How to make it
- Pour marinara into medium saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Thinly slice chicken breast and add to marinara.
- Reduce heat to medium and cover.
- Let cook about 20 minuted or until no longer pink.
- Split sandwich rolls, spread with butter, and sprinkle on garlic salt and parmesan.
- Broil until golden.
- Top hot rolls with provalone on one side and mozzarella on the other.
- Top with chicken mixture and close.