Blackberry Ribbon PieFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 ounce package black cherry gelatin shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 baked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve granulated sugar and gelatin in boiling water then allow to cool.
- Add berries and lemon juice then chill until slightly thickened.
- Whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Whip cream then fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture in pie shell and top with half of the gelatin mixture.
- Repeat layers then chill until set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Loving this recipe! Sounds absolutely divine! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Nothing beats a blackberry pie, meow! This one is no exception. Thanks and my ^10, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Yeah its close to blackberrie season Yummy lad love this recipe will print and save try thanks buddy.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!