Blackberry Ribbon PieFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 3 ounce package black cherry gelatin shopping list
- 1-1/4 cups boiling water shopping list
- 2 cups fresh blackberries shopping list
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice shopping list
- 3 ounces cream cheese softened shopping list
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla shopping list
- 1/8 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream shopping list
- 1 baked pie shell shopping list
How to make it
- Dissolve granulated sugar and gelatin in boiling water then allow to cool.
- Add berries and lemon juice then chill until slightly thickened.
- Whisk together cream cheese, powdered sugar, vanilla and salt.
- Whip cream then fold in cream cheese mixture.
- Spread half the cream cheese mixture in pie shell and top with half of the gelatin mixture.
- Repeat layers then chill until set.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
Yeah its close to blackberrie season Yummy lad love this recipe will print and save try thanks buddy.momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Nothing beats a blackberry pie, meow! This one is no exception. Thanks and my ^10, my friend.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
Loving this recipe! Sounds absolutely divine! Bookmarked, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!