Easy Boiled Cabbage and Corned BeefFrom bluewaterandsand 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cut cabbage up, into a stock pot. Add water , just enough to cover half of the cabbage, (because the cabbage cooks down.)
- Add the potato and onion.
- add the corned beef and pepper.
- Turn heat on, med-high. When the cabbage comes to a full boil, turn down on low.
- Cover and Simmer for 20 to 30 minutes, or until cabbage and potato, are tender.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookbluewaterandsand GAFFNEY, SC
The Rating5 people
Sounds good to me ;)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
Sounds so simple and tasty, thanks!juels in Clayton loved it
Oh Blue this sounds great, what a great idea with the canned corned beef, thanks!gagagrits in Irmo loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!