Ranch Cheese LogFrom hileeboydston 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix softened cream cheese with dressing mix.
- Shape into log.
- Roll in Lawry's seasoned pepper to coat completely.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers. (I use Keebler Club crackers)
The Cookhileeboydston Montgomery, AL
The Rating4 people
This sounds super delicious for a party so I added it to my group Most Requested Recipes.
Five forks and a big happy smile:)trigger in loved it
Sounds really good and easy enough for me high fives and thanks for the post.
Bakermanroosterbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!