Ranch Cheese LogFrom hileeboydston 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix softened cream cheese with dressing mix.
- Shape into log.
- Roll in Lawry's seasoned pepper to coat completely.
- Chill until ready to serve.
- Serve with crackers. (I use Keebler Club crackers)
The Cookhileeboydston Montgomery, AL
The Rating4 people
Sounds really good and easy enough for me high fives and thanks for the post.
Bakermanroosterbakermanrooster in Wichita loved it
This sounds super delicious for a party so I added it to my group Most Requested Recipes.
Five forks and a big happy smile:)trigger in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!