Pepperoni BreadFrom keeperrox 8 years ago
How to make it
- Open pizza dough. Carefully stretch to cover greased cookie sheet.
- Arrange provolone over dough, leaving 1/2 inch all around.
- Arrange pepperoni over provolone in one layer.
- Sprinkle mozzarella over pepperoni.
- To roll: fold in each corner; fold over each 1/2 inch side. Working from the front, carefully roll the dough away from you, tucking under and tightening as you go.
- Place on cookie sheet seam-side down.
- Brush roll with egg wash, making sure to seal seam and ends.
- Bake in preheated oven according to dough package directions (typically 375 degrees), until top is golden brown, about 25 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool 5-10 minutes. Slice on a diagonal and serve with warm tomato sauce.
People Who Like This Dish 11
- ayngelwing Vancouver British Columbia, CA
- angeleyes1231 Torrington, CT
- crs101271 Norton, OH
- vakessen Nashville, TN
- naeblaze Warren, OH
- stargazer12472 Spring Hill, TN
- lorialehmann Detroit Lakes, MN
- sexypiratepants Metairie, LA
- chefsylvia Rockton, IL
- smokensunshine Greensboro, NC
- Plus 1 othersFrom around the world!