Carmel PopcornFrom sunflower48386 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix brown sugar, corn syrup, salt butter and bring to a boil for 2 minutes
- Add baking soda.
- Mix this sauce and popcorn in a big paper bag.
- Microwave for 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Shake bag to mix
- Microwave for another 1 and 1/2 minutes.
- Layout on cookie sheet to cool
The Cooksunflower48386 White Lake, MI
The Rating2 people
I have used this recipe for years; the best carmel popcorn I have ever made! You definitely have my 5!
Just be sure to make at least 2 batches.m2googee in Tomball loved it
GOOD FOR YOU, Hon!
You SHOWED your step-by-step photos...
You've proven YOU did it, and disallowed some who might try claiming 'you copied it'.
HIGH FIVE! :+Dchefelaine in Muskoka loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!