Cauliflower Cheese SoupFrom winslow1204 10 years ago
- /2 c. of diced carrots shopping list
- 1/4 c. of chopped onion shopping list
- 1/4 c. of butter shopping list
- 1/4 c. of all-purpose flour shopping list
- 3 c. of milk shopping list
- 4 oz. of shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- 3/4 c. of water shopping list
- 1 c. of cauliflower, chopped shopping list
- 1 c. of cubed potatoes shopping list
- 1/2 c. of finely chopped celery shopping list
How to make it
- In a large pot, you want to add the water, cauliflower, potatoes, celery, carrots, and the onions. Let this boil over a medium flame(10 min.)
- Now in another pan melt some butter over medium flame.
- Take this off the heat and stir in your milk(stir often.)
- Then add the pot back to the heat and let the sauce get thick.
- Add in our vegetables(with liquid).
- Add your salt and pepper.
- Now add your cheese, letting this melt completely. Enjoy!
The Cookwinslow1204 Centerville, CA
The Rating2 people
Hallo! I have made your soup last night, and it is delicious! We enjoyed it! It is the first time that I have made cauliflower soup, and it so creamy! Great recipe! Janetjanetta in Bultfontein loved it
Made this tonight, quick delicious- used chicken broth stock instead of water so not exactly vegetarian.nestles in Amherst loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!