Pan-Roasted Salmon With Fresh Mint Sugar Snap PeasFrom sunnyflower 4 years ago
- Salmon: shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp dry white wine shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1 1/2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 1 tsp ground cumin shopping list
- 1 tsp ground ginger shopping list
- 2 salmon filets shopping list
- olive oil shopping list
- Peas: shopping list
- 3/4 lb sugar snap peas shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint shopping list
- 2 Tbsp lemon juice (or more to taste) shopping list
- splash olive oil shopping list
- 1 Tbsp reduced-sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 1/4 tsp salt + more to taste shopping list
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper + more to taste shopping list
How to make it
- To make marinade: In a medium bowl, whisk wine, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and cumin. Add salmon filets and turn to coat. Allow to sit, skin side up while peas are cooking.
- To make peas: In a saucepan, bring 4 cups water to a boil; add peas and cook 10 seconds. Drain in a colander and run under cold water to stop cooking. Dry on paper towels.
- In a bowl whisk togethermint, lemon juice, oil, soy sauce, salt, and pepper. Add to peas, tossing to coat. Adjust seasonings to taste.
- To make salmon: In a large nonstick skillet, heat oil an add salmon, skin side down. Partially cover and cook on medium-high heat until salmon is opaque and flakes easily with fork (3-5 minute per side, depending on thickness).
- Arrange salmon on plates and spoon sugar snap peas around and on top. Serve with Lemon Quinoa, Cousous, or Basmati Rice.
The Cooksunnyflower Winnipeg, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!