Honey Mustard Marinade for PorkFrom pleclare 4 years ago
- 1/3c vegetable oil shopping list
- 1/2c soy sauce shopping list
- 4tsp. honey shopping list
- 3Tbs Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2Tbs chopped fresh tarragon leaves shopping list
- 4 med. garlic cloves,minced or pressed thru garlic press(about 4 teaspoons) shopping list
- 11/2 tsp. fresh ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk together ingredients in medium bowl. Place marinade and pork in gallon-sized zipper-lock bag;press out as much air as possible and seal bag.
- Refrigerate 1 hour and up to 90 mins,flipping bag halfway through to ensure pork marinates evenly.