Baked Spinach And Feta Topped Pita BreadFrom midgelet 8 years ago
- 6 (6 inch) whole wheat pita breads shopping list
- 1 (6 ounce) tub sun-dried tomato pesto shopping list
- 2 roma (plum) tomatoes, chopped shopping list
- 1 bunch spinach, rinsed and chopped shopping list
- 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced shopping list
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 tablespoons olive oil shopping list
- 1 pinch ground black pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Spread tomato pesto onto one side of each pita bread, and place them pesto side up on a baking sheet.
- Top with tomatoes, spinach, mushrooms, feta cheese, and Parmesan cheese.
- Drizzle with olive oil and season with pepper.
- Bake for 12 minutes in the preheated oven or until pita breads are crisp.
- Cut into quarters and serve