Butter Pecan Pound CakeFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees. Grease and flour a 10" bundt or tube pan.
- In a large mixing bowl, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs one at a time, beating well after each addition. Add flavoring.
- Add flour alternating with milk beginning and ending with flour.
- Fold in pecans.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for 1 hour 30 minutes or until done.
- Cool in pan for 10 minutes then turn out onto wire rack. Cool completely.
- Dust with powdered sugar if desired.