Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dcwins 5 years ago
- 4 1/4 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t baking powder shopping list
- 1 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 T vanilla shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) pkg (2 c) real semi-sweet chocolate chunks OR chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Combine flour, baking powder & baking soda in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar & brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs & vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Beat, gradually adding flour mixture, until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. (DO NOT OVER BAKE.) Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets.
- TIP: For 2 1/2 inch cookies, drop dough by rounded Tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdcwins Clinton, MO
The Rating3 people
ohhh yummy...... i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
There's nothing in the world like chewy chocolate chip cookies warm from the oven. I'm a chocoholic so I always double the amount of chocolate chips. Just bookmarked your recipe and will try it soon. Thanks for sharing.:)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
Sounds good, here's my five, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!