Chewy Jumbo Chocolate Chip CookiesFrom dcwins 8 years ago
- 4 1/4 c all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 t baking powder shopping list
- 1 t baking soda shopping list
- 1 1/2 c butter, softened shopping list
- 1 1/4 c sugar shopping list
- 1 1/4 c firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 T vanilla shopping list
- 1 (12 oz) pkg (2 c) real semi-sweet chocolate chunks OR chocolate chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Combine flour, baking powder & baking soda in medium bowl. Set aside.
- Combine butter, sugar & brown sugar in large bowl. Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until creamy. Add eggs & vanilla. Continue beating, scraping bowl often, until well mixed. Reduce speed to low. Beat, gradually adding flour mixture, until well mixed. Stir in chocolate chunks.
- Drop dough by 1/4 cupfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 14 minutes or until light golden brown. (DO NOT OVER BAKE.) Let stand for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove from cookie sheets.
- TIP: For 2 1/2 inch cookies, drop dough by rounded Tablespoonfuls, 2 inches apart, onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until light golden brown. Makes 4 dozen cookies.
People Who Like This Dish 10
The Cookdcwins Clinton, MO
The Rating3 people
Sounds good, here's my five, thanks for sharing.henrie in Savannah loved it
There's nothing in the world like chewy chocolate chip cookies warm from the oven. I'm a chocoholic so I always double the amount of chocolate chips. Just bookmarked your recipe and will try it soon. Thanks for sharing.:)angelgirl94 in Reidsville loved it
ohhh yummy...... i love it
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!