Savory Oven Baked ChickenFrom dcwins 5 years ago
- 1/2 c dried breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 c grated parmesan cheese shopping list
- 2 T finely chopped fresh parsley shopping list
- 1/2 t pepper shopping list
- 1/4 t salt shopping list
- 1/2 c butter, melted shopping list
- 2 t finely chopped fresh garlic shopping list
- 6 (4 oz) boneless skinless chicken breasts shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 375º F.
- Combine breadcrumbs, Parmesan cheese, parsley, pepper & salt in shallow bowl; set aside.
- Combine butter & garlic in 9-inch dish. Dip 1 chicken breast at a time into butter mixture; place into breadcrumb mixture, turning to coat evenly. Place chicken breasts into ungreased 13x9inch baking pan. Drizzle with any remaining butter mixture.
- Bake for 25 to 35 minutes or until chicken is lightly browned and juices run clear when pierced with a fork.
- TIP: For flavor variations, try mixing 1/2 t dried herbs, such as rosemary or sage, into the melted butter mixture.