Feta Artichoke DipFrom charity 9 years ago
- 1 minced clove of garlic shopping list
- 1 14 oz can of drained artichoke hearts, chopped shopping list
- 1 2 oz jar of diced pimentos, drained shopping list
- 8 oz of crumbled feta cheese shopping list
- 1 c of mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/2 c of shredded parmesan cheese shopping list
- 3 chopped green onions (optional) shopping list
- 1 chopped tomatoe (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Lets start by preheating your oven at 350 F
- Grab you large mixing bowl and stir in all the ingredients.
- Take the mixture and pour it into a pie pan.
- You wanna bake it for about 20-25 minutes or until it's slightly brown.
- If you want a little color you could add some tomatoes or even onions on top.
- Goes great with tortilla chips, pita bread, crackers and a bagel.
The Cookcharity Sacramento, CA
- Not added to any groups yet!