White Chocolate Cappuccino Raisin BarsFrom peetabear 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 cup (6-oz.) white baking pieces shopping list
- 1 tablespoon instant coffee granules shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 large lighlty beaten eggs shopping list
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups Sun-Maid Natural raisins shopping list
- glaze shopping list
- 1 teaspoon instant coffee granules shopping list
- and 4 teaspoons water shopping list
- 1 cup sifted powered sugar. shopping list
How to make it
- COMBINE butter and white baking pieces.
- HEAT just until melted. Remove.
- DISSOLVE coffee granules in 1 tablespoon water, stir into melted mixture with sugar, vanilla and eggs.
- COMBINE flour, baking powder and salt.
- ADD to mixture.
- STIR in raisins.
- SPREAD in a greased 13x9 inch pan.
- BAKE 30 minutes at 350 F or until set in middle. Cool.
- DRIZZLE with glaze.
- COMBINE teaspoon instant coffee granules and 4 teaspoons water; stir to dissolve.
- MIX in cup sifted powered sugar.
The Cookpeetabear Mid-hudson Valley, NY
The Rating5 people
I had to look at one more. Now in stead of jogging, I will go roll around the block. Thank you for sharing these marvelous confections. "FIVE"quaziefly in ALL POINTS loved it
wow love these raisin bars print try and save thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Yummy. White baking pieces I am assuming that would be the white chocolate?aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!