Bacon Cheesey meatloafFrom jkstern 10 years ago
- 1 lb ground chuck shopping list
- 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled shopping list
- 1 (8 ounce) package sharp cheddar cheese, grated shopping list
- 2 large eggs shopping list
- 1/4 cup fine breadcrumbs shopping list
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/3 cup ketchup shopping list
- 2 tablespoons prepared mustard shopping list
- 1 (3 ounce) can French-fried onions shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Spray a baking dish with non-stick cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the first 9 ingredients, mixing well by hand.
- In a small bowl, combine ketchup and mustard.
- Stir in 1/4 cup ketchup mixture into the meat mixture.
- Place meat mixture in baking dish and shape into a loaf.
- Spread remaining ketchup mixture over meatloaf.
- Bake for 40 minutes.
- Remove from oven and top with French fried onions.
- Return to oven and bake 10-15 minutes longer, or until meat is no longer pink.
The Cookjkstern Long Island City, NY
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!