Cranberry Lemon TeaFrom zena824 8 years ago
How to make it
- Bring water to a boil.
- In heavy, large dutch oven, pour boiling water over teabags and cinnamon stick; steep 5 minutes.
- Remove teabags and cinnamon stick.
- Add sugar and stir until dissolved.
- Stir in cranberry juice cocktail and lemon juice.
- Place over medium heat until mixture is heated through.
- Serve with cinnamon sticks if desired.
The Cookzena824 Somewhere, USA, AR
The Rating2 people
I bet this would be refreshing iced. I'll have to try this soon!Thanks.fishtrippin in Estelline loved it
Mmmmmm i love teas and for some reason i have really been into them since june ....ive got tons of different teas and i need to use it all up lol i keep finding new ones i need to stay away from the tea shoppe and also world market they had a chocola...moreminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!