Herbed Greek Chicken SaladFrom chef_irish 8 years ago
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder shopping list
- 3/4 teaspoon black pepper, divided shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided shopping list
- cooking spray shopping list
- 1 pound skinless, boneless chicken breast, cut into 1-inch cubes shopping list
- 5 teaspoons fresh lemon juice, divided shopping list
- 1 cup plain fat-free yogurt shopping list
- 2 teaspoons tahini (sesame-seed paste) shopping list
- 1 teaspoon bottled minced garlic shopping list
- 8 cups chopped romaine lettuce shopping list
- 1 cup peeled chopped english cucumber shopping list
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved shopping list
- 6 pitted kalamata olives, halved shopping list
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) crumbled feta cheese shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oregano, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon pepper, and 1/4 teaspoon salt in a bowl. Heat a nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Coat pan with cooking spray. Add chicken and spice mixture; sauté until chicken is done. Drizzle with 1 tablespoon juice; stir. Remove from pan.
- Combine remaining 2 teaspoons juice, remaining 1/4 teaspoon salt, remaining 1/4 teaspoon pepper, yogurt, tahini, and garlic in a small bowl; stir well. Combine lettuce, cucumber, tomatoes, and olives. Place 2 1/2 cups of lettuce mixture on each of 4 plates. Top each serving with 1/2 cup chicken mixture and 1 tablespoon cheese. Drizzle each serving with 3 tablespoons yogurt mixture.
- Serve with Toasted Pita Wedges.