Oatmeal Smore CookiesFrom henrie 5 years ago
- 1/2 cup butter, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup shortening shopping list
- 1 cup packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-1/2 cups old-fashioned oats shopping list
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows shopping list
How to make it
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter, shortening and sugars. Add eggs, one
- at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking soda and salt; gradually add to
- creamed mixture. Stir in the oats, chocolate chips and marshmallows.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonfuls 2 in. apart onto greased baking sheets. Bake at
- 350° for 9-11 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool for 1-2 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- Makes about 6 dozen.
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating3 people
Chocolate and marshmallows.....how could these possibly be anything but delicious? Yummym2googee in Tomball loved it