Granola CookiesFrom henrie 6 years ago
- 2 cup flour shopping list
- 2 cups brown sugar packed shopping list
- 1 tsp salt shopping list
- 1 tsp cinnamon shopping list
- 1/4 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1 cup butter softened at room temperature shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract shopping list
- 3 cups of granola shopping list
How to make it
- In a bowl combine all the dry ingredients except the granola. Beat in the softened butter until well combined, then add the eggs and vanilla. Beat well. Stir in the granola. Drop dough onto lightly sprayed baking sheet by rounded teaspoonfuls , 2 inches apart and bake in a preheated 375 oven 12 to 15 minutes or golden brown. Do not over bake.
- Watch carefully as these cookies tend to spread and burn. Use middle oven rack.
- Remove from oven, cool on rack a few
- minutes and carefully remove to rack to cool completely.
- Note:. Chill dough if too soft prior to baking.
- Yield : About 6 dozen. Freezes well
- I baked them for 10 minutes and that was just right for my oven.