Key Lime Pie for 40From georgiachef 6 years ago
How to make it
- Combine condensed milk, limeade, food coloring and cool whip.
- Fold until nicely mixed.
- Pour into graham cracker crust. Chill
- For graham cracker crust, melt 1/2 # butter.
- Mix with graham cracker crumbs and mold into sheet pan.
- Bake crust for about 5 minutes in convection oven at 325 degrees.
- Remove and let cool before filling.
The Cookgeorgiachef Atlanta, GA
The Rating5 people
I love key lime pie! Thanks for sharingjett2whit in Union City loved it
Love Key Lime Pie, this is a great recipe. Easy and delish! You have my 5 also.henrie in Savannah loved it
This is great - love the idea of a dessert for 40 and no need for baking :)aussie_meat_pie in My Kitchen loved it