Roasted Jerk Chicken For TwoFrom divaliscious 5 years ago
- 1 split down the middle small chicken. shopping list
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
- red chili flakes (optional - but oh so good!) shopping list
- kosher or rock salt & fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry jerk seasonings shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- hot preheated oven 350 degrees shopping list
- cast iron or clad skillet - or shallow pan, anything that can go into the oven. shopping list
How to make it
- Start your oven, and set chicken skin side up in skillet or shallow pan.
- Pour and rub olive oil over skin. Add salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, dry jerk seasonings and fresh rosemary.
- I also place one sprig of rosemary under wing as it laid across the chicken half.
- That's it! Throw it into the oven, cook till internal temperature in breast/thigh reaches 165 degrees - depending upon size of bird, mine took 55 minutes.
- Let rest out of pan on a plate before splitting in half to serve on two plates.
- My dish shown has roasted bell peppers and potatoes that I inadvertently left in a little too long - but still had a nice bite to them.
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating5 people
You had me at rosemary!!! Love it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it
This Chicken recipe is just so
'down-right "5"FORK!!!!! GOOD'~~~
I Love It~
~*~mjcmcook~*~mjcmcook in Beach City loved it
I love Jerk Chicken. Thanks for the post. High 5..shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it