Roasted Jerk Chicken For TwoFrom divaliscious 6 years ago
- 1 split down the middle small chicken. shopping list
- 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary shopping list
- red chili flakes (optional - but oh so good!) shopping list
- kosher or rock salt & fresh cracked pepper shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dry jerk seasonings shopping list
- 2 teaspoons olive oil shopping list
- hot preheated oven 350 degrees shopping list
- cast iron or clad skillet - or shallow pan, anything that can go into the oven. shopping list
How to make it
- Start your oven, and set chicken skin side up in skillet or shallow pan.
- Pour and rub olive oil over skin. Add salt, pepper, crushed red pepper, dry jerk seasonings and fresh rosemary.
- I also place one sprig of rosemary under wing as it laid across the chicken half.
- That's it! Throw it into the oven, cook till internal temperature in breast/thigh reaches 165 degrees - depending upon size of bird, mine took 55 minutes.
- Let rest out of pan on a plate before splitting in half to serve on two plates.
- My dish shown has roasted bell peppers and potatoes that I inadvertently left in a little too long - but still had a nice bite to them.
The Cookdivaliscious Dutchess County, NY
The Rating5 people
Good stuff!pleclare in Framingham loved it
I love Jerk Chicken. Thanks for the post. High 5..shibattou in Fort Mohave loved it
You had me at rosemary!!! Love it.notyourmomma in South St. Petersburg loved it