White Sugar Rice Pudding CakeFrom kidaria 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix rice flour, water and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- In a nonstick pan, cook over low heat until the mixture has thickened.
- Keep stirring to avoid any lump during cooking.
- Strain mixture and cool.
- Mix the yeast and warm water and add in the cooled rice mixture together with the baking powder.
- Rest for 6 or 8 hours at the room temperature.
- Grease a 6 inch steamer with vegetable oil and line with foil and pour in the rice mixture.
- Steam over the high heat with boiled water for about 20 minutes.
- Cool, remove and cut into wedges
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
sounds good... do you use regular white rice flour or sweet rice flour??? ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it
There is a chinese bakery in Seattle that sell these. They are very good and not too sweet. Nice little treat every now and then. Thanks for posting Daria!zoeb in Seattle loved it