White Sugar Rice Pudding CakeFrom kidaria 6 years ago
How to make it
- Mix rice flour, water and sugar together in a mixing bowl.
- In a nonstick pan, cook over low heat until the mixture has thickened.
- Keep stirring to avoid any lump during cooking.
- Strain mixture and cool.
- Mix the yeast and warm water and add in the cooled rice mixture together with the baking powder.
- Rest for 6 or 8 hours at the room temperature.
- Grease a 6 inch steamer with vegetable oil and line with foil and pour in the rice mixture.
- Steam over the high heat with boiled water for about 20 minutes.
- Cool, remove and cut into wedges
The Cookkidaria BC, CA
The Rating4 people
There is a chinese bakery in Seattle that sell these. They are very good and not too sweet. Nice little treat every now and then. Thanks for posting Daria!zoeb in Seattle loved it
sounds good... do you use regular white rice flour or sweet rice flour??? ^5peetabear in mid-hudson valley loved it