Potato Salad with Buttermilk DressingFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1/3 cup buttermilk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons coarse grained mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard shopping list
- 2 teaspoons sherry wine vinegar shopping list
- 2 pounds small red skinned potatoes cut into sticks shopping list
- 1 pound carrots peeled and cut into rounds shopping list
- 1/2 pound celery cut into thin slices shopping list
- 1 bunch arugula shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives shopping list
How to make it
- Whisk first 6 ingredients in medium bowl until blended then season with salt and pepper.
- Set dressing aside.
- Cook potatoes in large pot of boiling salted water until tender about 5 minutes.
- Transfer potatoes to colander and rinse under cold water to cool.
- Drain then transfer to large bowl.
- Return water in pot to boil.
- Cook carrots about 2 minutes.
- Add celery and cook 1 minute longer.
- Drain then rinse carrots and celery under cold water to cool.
- Drain well and mix into potatoes.
- Add enough dressing to vegetables to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange arugula around edge of platter then mound potato salad in center.
- Sprinkle with chives.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!