Sausage And Potato RollupsFrom otterpond 8 years ago
- 1/2 baked potato shopping list
- 1/2 cup onion minced shopping list
- 1/2 cup green pepper diced shopping list
- 3/4 cup Egg Beaters (equivalent of 3 eggs) shopping list
- 1 Smoked Applewurst sausage, New Braunfels Smokehouse shopping list
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley, chopped shopping list
- 5 tortilla, low-carb low-fat La Banderita soft taco shopping list
- 1/2 tsp salt shopping list
- 1/2 tsp pepper shopping list
- 1/2 tsp cayenne shopping list
How to make it
- Heat a large skillet on medium-high.
- Cut the sausage length-wise into four long pieces then slice them through to make an even dice of the sausage meat.
- Put the sausage in the heated skillet. The fat from the sausage will be enought to saute the pepper and onion.
- Add onion, and green pepper to saute until soft.
- Cut the baked potato into small cubes and add to the sauted pepper and onion. Mix well.
- Add the egg to the pan and scramble it up with the other ingredients.
- Sprinkle in the parsley and toss it all up.
- Pull it off the stove and portion it out across the five tortillas then roll them up.
- I wrap each in a piece of wax paper then stow them in a plastic bag that I take to work with me. These heat up great in the microwave on high for 1 minute.
- Nutrition Informaiton
- Calories 194.4
- Fat 8.72
- Carbs 17.72
- Protein 11.5
- Fiber 5.94