Kickin chicken casseroleFrom dutchie326 6 years ago
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast shopping list
- 2 cans of rotel mild or hot shopping list
- 1 can of cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 can of cream of chicken soup shopping list
- 2 bags of egg noodles shopping list
- 1 stick of butter or margarine shopping list
- 2 onions shopping list
- 1 bell pepper shopping list
- salt and pepper to your taste shopping list
- 1 jar of real Hormel bacon bits shopping list
- 1 large block of light Velveeta chees shopping list
How to make it
- First, cube the chicken breast and place in a fairly big pot with butter and onions and bell peppers; saute until done.
- In another pot, boil egg noodles until done and set aside.
- In same pot with chicken, add entire can on cream of chicken and cream of mushroom soup along with both cans of rotel
- . Next, add in the entire block of Velveeta cheese until everything melts down
- . Next, throw in entire jar of Bacon Bits and stir, then remove from stove and add in egg noodles that were previously boiled.
- Add all contents to a large casserole dish and let bake at 350 for 20 minutes.
The Cookdutchie326 Parker, PA
- Not added to any groups yet!