Enchilada CasseroleFrom helewes 8 years ago
- 1 pound lean ground beef shopping list
- 1 cup (1 small) chopped onion shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic shopping list
- 2 1/2 cups (two 10-ounce cans) Your favorite enchilada sauce with Green Chiles & Onion Ortega is good shopping list
- 1/2 cup (2 1/4-ounce can) sliced ripe olives shopping list
- 10 (6-inch) corn tortillas shopping list
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese shopping list
- Sliced green onions (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 375º F. Grease bottom of 9-inch-square baking dish.
- COMBINE beef, onion and garlic in large skillet. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring occasionally, for 4 to 5 minutes or until beef is no longer pink.
- STIR in enchilada sauce and 1/4 cup olives. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low; cover. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 to 8 minutes.
- LAYER half of tortillas on bottom of prepared baking dish. Cover with half of beef mixture; sprinkle with 1 cup cheese. Repeat layers; cover.
- BAKE for 20 minutes. Uncover; bake for additional 5 minutes or until bubbly and cheese is melted. Sprinkle with remaining olives and green onions.
The Cookhelewes Newton, NJ
- Not added to any groups yet!