Mexican ChickenFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
- 1/4 cup corn oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1/4 cup white onion minced shopping list
- 2 tablespoons garlic finely minced shopping list
- 3 drops yellow food coloring shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh lemon juice shopping list
- 4 tablespoons fresh orange juice shopping list
- 3 pound chicken halved shopping list
How to make it
- Combine oil, butter, onion, garlic, food coloring, cumin, lemon and orange juices in a large shallow pan then add chicken halves and turn to coat well.
- Cover and marinate several hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade then cook over medium coals on grill or in a broiler 4 inches under source of heat for 25 minutes.
- Cut chicken halves into pieces and serve.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!