Chocolate Covered Easter EggsFrom lisamariecr 7 years ago
How to make it
- Soften butter or margarine to room temperature. Cream
- together butter or margaine and cream cheese. Add confectioners' sugar and any additional flavorings. Shape into eggs. Place on
- cookie sheet lined with waxed paper. Chill in refrigerator
- at least 2 hours or overnight.
- --CHOCOLATE COATING--
- Melt together in top of double boiler, chocolate chips and paraffin wax. Dip chilled eggs into chocolate mixture to coat.
People Who Like This Dish 7
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating8 people
Oooooo yummy thank you and happy easter to you
tinkminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
thanks great quick easy recipe high5momo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
These look good! Happy Easter!m2googee in Tomball loved it