grilled pork tenderloinsFrom jadedmom 4 years ago
- Marinade: shopping list
- 1/4 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup low sodium soy sauce shopping list
- 3 tablespoons honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- 1 bay leaf shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder shopping list
- 2 (1 pound) trimmed pork tenderloins shopping list
How to make it
- mix all marinade ingredients
- place meat in cover pan or dish with marinade in fridge for 4 hrs or overnight.
- Turn meat every now and then to coat.
- Grill over medium coals for 25 minutes or when internal temp reaches 160 degrees F.
- OR bake in oven, basting often, for 50 minutes at 350 degrees.
- Slice and serve with the mustard sauce.
- good hot or cold.
The Cookjadedmom Baton Rouge, LA
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!