Cherry Salad MoldFrom lisamariecr 6 years ago
How to make it
- Pour hot water that has been poured into a bowl and stir until dissolved.
- Add remaining ingredients, blending well.
- Pour 1/2 of mixture into jello mold.
- Chill until firm (about 2 hours).
- Gently spread sour cream over jello mixture.
- Pour remaining jello mixture over sour cream and chll until firm.
- * My family loves this recipe so much, I usually double the recipe and make the first layer, set until firm, spread sour cream over jello mixture and then make second batch to top it off.
People Who Like This Dish 4
The Cooklisamariecr Hanceville, AL
The Rating6 people
This sounds fantastic. Great post and a high 5.chefmeow in Garland loved it
My mother used to make this when we were kids, Lisa. I really like your sour cream idea though and want to try that. You could make "seasonally colored" layers... too cool. My thanks for the post and the memories and my ^5.
Lorrainelacrenshaw in Horsham loved it
wow great recipe love it and sour cream is a plus high5 thanks bunchesmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it